We are constantly on the lookout for motivated and qualified employees who fit in with us and support our team in many different areas of responsibility. This includes, among other things, the design and implementation of new processes, the creation of functional specifications, the planning and execution of functional tests, as well as program and project management in all business areas with interfaces to IT and Legal.
Career model with two pillars.
At x-markets consulting, you have the choice: Either you decide on the career path of an experienced manager with excellent methodological knowledge - or you start with us as an expert with sound specialist knowledge.
Thanks to our targeted career development with an extensive training program and personal mentor, in both cases you will become a sought-after contact person for our clients and an important pillar of our company.
We want to involve you directly in our consulting projects from the very beginning. For this reason, you will have an experienced mentor at x-markets consulting from hour zero, who will accompany you on your way and support you in all questions.
- Your personal mentor will introduce you to the project and discuss all content-related and technical issues with you.
- He or she will take over your individual career planning as well as the selection and implementation of internal or external training measures.
- He is responsible for the implementation of results from feedback and target discussions and shows you your personal development opportunities.
- In addition, he supports you with individual coaching to improve your performance and ensure the high quality level of our project work.
High-quality programs for continuing education.
The ongoing training of our employees and the resulting high quality of consulting are the cornerstones of our success. That is why you will undergo internationally recognized training courses with us, each of which is geared to your career planning and professional experience.
- x-markets consulting Inhouse Training Clearing Know-how
- Professional Risk Manager (PRM)® of the Professional Risk Managers' International Association (PRMIA)Project Management Professional (PMP)® of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Business AnalysisMethodological training, e.g. to improve communication skills, presentation techniques and behavior in typical project situations
The exchange of knowledge in brownbag sessions and participation in lecture series and specialist conferences round off our individual training mix.
Living the work-life balance.
Only those who lead a balanced life can also show the best performance in customer consulting. At x-markets consulting, we therefore pursue the approach of balancing work and private life as best as possible.
- Regional deployment area and predictable travel activities
- Private life friendly working hours
- Focus on work results - not on attendance time
- Open, family-oriented approach
In this way, we ensure a functioning work-life balance and thus a high level of motivation as well as simply more fun and joy in the team.
Our application process:
Transparent. Structured. Personal.
(Senior) Business Analyst – Settlement Expert | Capital Markets (m/w/d)
(Senior) Business Analyst – Risk Management Expert | Capital Markets (m/w/d)
(Senior) Business Analyst – Information Security Expert | Capital Markets (m/w/d)
(Senior) Consultant – Banking & Capital Markets (m/w/d)